201-216, SIT Tower - Silicon Oasis, Dubai - UAE
Call us now for appointment & Support
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology provides our patients with various choices for personal obstetric and gynaecologic care and offers an easy-access approach to complete health care for women. Our gynaecologists perform many types of procedures to treat both common and rare gynaecologic conditions, working with other specialists to provide the most appropriate care for our patients. They provide minimally invasive treatment whenever possible to reduce patient discomfort and promote more rapid healing. They have extensive experience in vaginal and laparoscopic approaches, as well as reconstructive surgery, the restoration of normal anatomy and function.
Our specialist staff and gynaecologists are involved with teaching, patient care, and research in the areas of normal and abnormal human reproduction: growth and development of the fetus, normal and complicated obstetrics, and surgical and medical diseases of the female reproductive system, including reproductive endocrinology and infertility, oncology, infectious diseases, and psychosocial problems. The department also provides primary and preventive health care for women throughout their lives. They counsel their patients on family planning/contraception and offer several special classes for expectant families, infant CPR and safety, infant care for expectant parents and breastfeeding.
- Comprehensive Wellwoman and Wellbaby clinic ( Wellwoman Packages , Menopause and HRT Clinic )
- Advanced Radiological Facilities (Ultrasound screening for foetal wellbeing assessment
- Management of High Risk Obstetrics (Multiple Pregnancies, IUGR, Pregnancy induced Hypertension, Gestational diabetes and Endocrine disorders).
- Reproductive Endocrinology & Management of Assisted reproduction.
- Low and high risk pregnancy follow-up.
- Ultrasounds for all pregnant women including color Doppler and 3D US.
- Serum screening tests for down syndrome and other chromosomal and congenital anomalies.
- Packages and facilities for prenatal follow-up and delivery are available.
- Regular check-up, contraception, menstrual and hormonal disorders.
- Papsmear & colposcopy for cervical screening and early detection of pre-cancerous lesions of the cervix.
- Vaccination for cervical cancer prevention.
- Breast cancer screening and mammograms.
- Infertility check-up and treatment are available.
- Gynecological ultrasound
- All major gynaecological, abdominal and vaginal procedures.
- Advanced laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery, urogynaecological and minimal invasive cases for all simple and complicated gynaecological problems (cysts, fibroids,tumors,infertility,urine incontinence and pelvic floor disorders).